A railroad stop with a small industrial center with power and water facilities. A "Danger: High Voltage" sign is displayed on the fence outside Building 145 where one set of tracks becomes two.
The Hanford History Project at Washington State University Tri-Cities
November 12th, 1943
Those interested in reproducing part or all of this collection should contact the Hanford History Project at firstname.lastname@example.org, who can provide specific rights information for these items.
“Railroad Stop,” Hanford History Project, accessed March 21, 2023, http://hanfordhistory.com/items/show/4848.