An unidentified building at the Hanford Site. One side of the building has two tall, horizonal sliding, double-door entrances. A storage drum outside reads "FIRE ONLY 526".
The Hanford History Project at Washington State University Tri-Cities
October 12th, 1943
Those interested in reproducing part or all of this collection should contact the Hanford History Project at email@example.com, who can provide specific rights information for these items.
“Hanford Facility,” Hanford History Project, accessed December 1, 2021, http://hanfordhistory.com/items/show/4795.