Browse Items (12 total)

Martin.jpg
An interview with Jerome Martin conducted as part of the Hanford Oral History Project. The Hanford Oral History Project was sponsored by the Mission Support Alliance and the United States Department of Energy.

Hamilton.JPG
An interview with Maureen Hamilton conducted as part of the Hanford Oral History Project. The Hanford Oral History Project was sponsored by the Mission Support Alliance and the United States Department of Energy.

Freshley.JPG
An interview with Max Freshley conducted as part of the Hanford Oral History Project. The Hanford Oral History Project was sponsored by the Mission Support Alliance and the United States Department of Energy.

Davis.JPG
An interview with Charles Davis conducted as part of the Hanford Oral History Project. The Hanford Oral History Project was sponsored by the Mission Support Alliance and the United States Department of Energy.

Craig.JPG
An interview with Philip Craig conducted as part of the Hanford Oral History Project. The Hanford Oral History Project was sponsored by the Mission Support Alliance and the United States Department of Energy.

RG1D_4A_0158.jpg
View of a parade float from the 1954 Atomic Frontier Days, displaying "10th anniversary startup of the 1st Hanford Reactor - Where the Old West Greets the New." Noted on back of photo, "Vivian Helgeson, Bob Loeffelbein on float," Request no. 9010-1.…

RG1D_4A_0030.jpg
Aerial view of the Hanford atomic bomb plant, with B Reactor in the foreground. Noted in caption, "Atomic Bomb Plant - H.E.W. Process Area, Photo by Robley L. Johnson."

RG1D_4A_0028.jpg
Aerial view of the Hanford T plant. Noted in caption, "Atomic Bomb Plant - H.E.W. Process Bldg. [Building], Photo by Robley L. Johnson."

RG1D_4A_0016.jpg
Aerial view of the Hanford plutonium plant, with the B Reactor mid-center. Noted in caption, "H.E.W. [Hanford Energy Works] Atomic Bomb Plant - Process Bldg. [Building], Photo by Robley L. Johnson."

RG1D_4A_0008.jpg
Aerial view of the Hanford T plant in the 200 Area of the Hanford Site. "Construction began in 1943, with the plant becoming operational in 1945. This facility was used to take the irradiated fuel rods that had been in the B Reactor and expose them…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2